Phoenix Managed Networks and Underbelly are the proud winners of the coveted Retail Systems Award for PhoeniXSentry.
This year Underbelly, the live entertainment company installed PhoeniXSentry for its entire payment and IT network infrastructure. This service is a fully managed, end-to-end, cloud based payment transaction network which is fully PCI compliant. It incorporates a built in firewall/router that works on any internet connection and ensures all on-site network traffic is totally secure.
Before implementing PhoeniXSentry, Underbelly struggled with slow card payments, low capacity and an unreliable service from multiple suppliers. PhoeniXSentry has:
- Increased Underbelly’s capacity to take card payments by more than 100%
- Increased the number of sales by card by 13% compared with the previous year
- Answered 90% of the PCI assessment questionnaire
- Prevented 960 cyber-attacks in only 5 days, continually protecting Underbelly’s payments and networking systems
- Created 1000s of happy Underbelly customers able to spend their time enjoying the award-winning shows, not queuing at the bar.
Receiving the award, Phoenix Managed Networks UK Managing Director Alan Stephenson-Brown commented: Underbelly now has an IT and payment infrastructure which is fast, secure, resilient and reliable maximizing the number of sales and minimizing the likelihood of a data breach. The Phoenix team are proud to receive this fantastic award and recognition from the retail industry.”